Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)The Hook:Claim and defend the titular Tomb against waves of greedy adventurers by matching tiles to construct and fill your deadly dungeon with traps, minions, and more! In an unorthodox blend of Tetris
and Dungeon Keeper
, clearing tiles rewards you with resources and space for vertical expansion, putting distance and dangers between invading hero-types and your squishy Tyrant.The Rundown:
- A unique blend of tower-defense strategy, simulation, RPG, and puzzling!
- Slick, simple, and frenetic matching mechanics, where reflexes and planning are both rewarded!
- Lovingly pixeled characters, settings, and items!
- Single-sitting sessions with long-term unlocks, gradually taking your game from newbie-friendly to deep and cerebral!
- Tons of diverse floors, items, minions, heroes, and more, to discover and exploit--And more to come!
- Tactically emergent gameplay, spawning new strategies and builds as your game evolves!
- Frequent updates and direct responses to player feedback!
The Future:Tomb of Tyrants is a mechanically refined and creatively flexible title with a lot of room for expansion. It may no longer be an Early Access title, but it remains in a very active development cycle, which has drastically improved mechanics and more than doubled the game's content since release! I, Jake Huhman, have been listening and responding to your posts, screenshots, reviews, and friend requests, because I want the community to continue to hold tremendous influence over the game's future! Thank you for all of your comments, suggestions, and support!