Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)Only the foolhardy would risk an encounter with the unknown perils that lurk in the murky depths of Darkwood Forest. Yet there is no alternative, for your quest is a desperate race against time to find the missing pieces of the legendary Hammer of Stonebridge - fashioned by Dwarfs to protect the villagers of Stonebridge against their ancient doom.
Relive Fighting Fantasy
– the beloved text-based, interactive adventures of the 80s and 90s! Push your Skill, Stamina and Luck to the limits as you explore the dangers of Darkwood Forest. This gamebook has been converted to digital format using Tin Man Games' acclaimed Gamebook Adventures engine.FEATURES
The Forest of Doom
- Make the gamebooks as easy or hard as you like and even turn on a special 'Free Read' mode to play the book like an old-school cheater!
- Map feature makes it easy to keep track of everywhere you have explored during current and previous playthroughs.
- Unlimited Bookmarks allow you to revisit difficult sections as many times as desired.
- Classic, original artwork from Malcolm Barter, all viewable through a collectable artwork gallery.
- Automated Adventure Sheet that keeps track of your stats, inventory and knowledge gained during your journey.
- Specially composed, atmospheric soundtrack and effects.
is digital gamebook DLC intended for use with Fighting Fantasy Classics