Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)MIND CONTROL DELETE is a standalone expansion set in the SUPERHOT universe. It’s designed as a rogue-like twist on the linear nature of the original SUPERHOT. In it’s well proven genre-defining format, SUPERHOT: MIND CONTROL DELETE distills and expands on the same intoxicating rhythm of slow motion combat.
The game will force you through dozens of increasingly difficult time-moves-only-when-you-move gameplay challenges. Each challenge will make you more powerful and bring you closer to deciphering the secrets hidden from you by the system. As you unlock powerful abilities and gain access to new playable characters, so will your enemies grow stronger, smarter and more desperate to stop you.
Come and join the fray. Play in Early Access. Let the system learn from you.SUPERHOT rogue-like expansion early access hype! What to expect now?
We’re still a good 9-12 months away from a full release, so please don’t forget that this is nowhere close to a complete, satisfying experience just yet. The current build of MIND CONTROL DELETE is the first time we’re inviting you to check out a few of the brand new gameplay systems that are going to be central to the game:
- First 2 playable MINDS, each with it’s own unique ability and gameplay modifiers
- A kaleidoscope of the first dozen new gameplay levels that mix into the first few dozen combat challenges
- New animation and AI systems to drive new weapons, abilities, and enemy types
- Hitpoint system and power-up store to give you that extra oompf needed to crush your enemies and see them driven before you
- Procedural rogue-like run generation baked into the core gameplay loop, enabling us to tell longer, more complex stories and deliver tons more of satisfying skill-based gameplay
Beware though - this is an extremely early, bleeding-edge version of most of those systems. The limitations for this early access build are not for the faint of heart:
- No story whatsoever - we don’t want to spoil too much too quickly so this and the next few updates will be all about gameplay features
- No advanced power-ups or new enemy types enabled yet - we want to establish and test the balance of vanilla gameplay in this build, waiting to sprinkle in gamebreaking modifiers and new foes to beat up until future updates
- No replay or point system - easy bragging about your insane skills will need to wait
- Absolutely no hidden menu minigames yet - we have so many new cool ones coming out super soon tho