XenoBloom charges you, an inexperienced demi-god, with the care of a fledgling alien biome. Nurture, harvest, evolve, and sculpt. Create your ideal garden world.
Unique to XenoBloom is its use of Cellular Automata
to decide if plants live or die; Just watching their behavior can create a trance-like state of wonder.(XenoBloom also has bacteria, fungi, and animals, but they are generally referred to collectively as "plants" for the sake of brevity.)Features:
* Updated Features:
- Nurture strange alien life
- Harvest plants to evolve new life-forms
- Control the rules of selection and survival
- Sculpt your world
- 5 game modes: normal, experimental, observational, ecological, deduction
- No fail condition
- Beautiful original soundtrack
* New in version 1.6:
- Local Co-Op : Garden with a friend or family member
- Selective Evolution : You choose what will evolve next
- New game mode: Deduction!
- Modify environmental conditions like water, sunlight, and oxygen.
- See what grows!
- Each kind of plant requires a specific set of conditions,
- Life forms can also be killed by other environmental factors.
- Answer question based on your observations of the ecosystem.