Dreamer Reef O’Meara and his companions might just be the most proficient crew of privateers ever to set sail on the oceans of Lotia, but do they have what it takes to free a beleaguered society of dreamers from enslavement by the dreaded Dominion? Little does the crew know that embarking on their latest enterprise will lead them into a desperate chase, one whose outcome will determine the destiny of all who dream in Lotia.
Can you find the skill, strength and cleverness to guide Reef and his party across the islands of Lotia and through the machinations of freebooting, avoid deadly confrontations with a heavy-handed authority, battle to victory against bizarre phantasms, and decide the ultimate fate of all those who have lost their dreams in deteriorating lives of misery? Adventure in Lotia to find out!
This game features:
- Single player RPG party adventure across over 250 unique and beautifully designed maps
- Turn-based combat using characters with individual skill sets
- Average of 15+ hours of gameplay
- 35 original audio scores written and produced by Ryan McQuinn
- Bestiary detailing the descriptions and lore of over 125 unique enemies
- Collectible in-game trophies
- Rich and immersive game and story
- Journal annotation system that provides players access to over 125 pages of world lore and the history behind the game
- Steam Achievements
- IOS Companion Lore App (coming soon to the Apple App Store)
- Xbox 360 Controller Support